Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
- To offer opinions in a constructive manner and to put forward ideas on behalf of other patients.
- To improve the provision of health care.
- To improve communication between surgery, patients and the wider community about matters concerning the surgery and health in general.
- To provide assistance in development of new services.
- To encourage a spirit of self help and support amongst patients to improve their health and social care.
Welcome from the Chairman
Like most GP practices, Queen Edith’s has an active PPG, which complements the work of the Practice. We have representatives from all sections of the local community and act to foster constructive suggestions and proposals, designed to benefit the primary care services provided by the Practice, and as a sounding board for communication between the patient population and the medical teams.
If you would like to make a contribution or if you think we could do things better and can spare a modest amount of time, we would be delighted to hear from you.
For more information see: An Introduction to the Patient Participation Group